Team Honduras

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

The traveling Boys......


It was rather interesting traveling with two smaller children on long road trips. Even funnier because neither of them have a large memory bank of things, concepts, culture of the states. So here are the top ten funniest things you hear and know you are raising an MK(missionary kid)

10. Can I flush the toilet paper?
9. I don't want to eat any more FOOD!!!
8. OOOOOH.....it flushes by itself!
7. Can I drink this water?
6. ARE WE THERE YET?
5. HEY!!The POWER went out!!!(when you are in church and they dim the lights to show your DVD)
4. What church are we going to today?
3. WOW! This place has LOTS of stuff.....referring to Walmart!
2. But I am a big boy...I don't want to use a carseat!!!
and #1
When you send your child to Sunday School.....and ask him what he learned after class and his response........."I don't know.......why?(I ask)........because they weren't speaking in my language? what language were they speaking son?......English I think?

yep those are true MK's and I am so proud of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment