Team Honduras

Monday, October 15, 2012

Out of Country Life..........

When I was a little girl we never had farm animals. I did have a rabbit once and a dog named Sandy. We also had  a cat that had  kittens. We had those until my little brother decided to teach them how to swim......yep kittens don't swim. So, when Mark and I got married we had the normal dogs and cats things but nothing like chickens and rabbits. Now, we have 4 rabbits and a whole bunch of chickens. The chickens are good in 2 ways. The first way is that it teaches the kids to be reponsible for something and at the same time we are able to benefit from the eggs. Micah and Josiah really love the animals. I love that my boys want to help take care of them and play with them as well.

Jr. helping Micah see the baby chicks

I love the excitement on his face....

No comments:

Post a Comment