Team Honduras

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Watching My Daughter Bloom



It is a blessing to have Taylor as my daughter. She is such a wonderful and godly example for the girls here. When we lived in NC she started to play piano but then her love for sports quickly ate up much of her time. She kept her old books and started to practice again on her own once we got settled in Honduras.  Now, she has begun to take lessons again in the institute with Mrs. Dallita. She played for the fist time an offertory duet with Mrs. Dallita on Wednesday night. I am so proud to know that my children our serving the Lord and without a bitter heart for moving them three times. I know that God has big plans for her and the boys as well. Please pray for her as her Junior year of high school will be starting in August.

No comments:

Post a Comment